Truck: 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series
Price: $15,000 USD (reasonable offers accepted)
Location: Argentina / Uruguay / Brazil
Registration: USA, California
Are you looking for the ultimate Expedition Truck? Well you’ve found it.
If you are thinking about an overlanding adventure you’ll probably are familiar with the Land Cruiser and know about its infamous capabilities, whether it is on- or especially off-road. Since I started my travels in October 2014 it has stood up to all the challenges I’ve thrown at it: I’ve driven endless highways, conquered dirt-roads, crossed deep rivers, pounded through sticky mud, driven on remote beaches and even surfed using the Land Cruiser (check my Instagram for photos)
The truck is a 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser 80series, with an US title in my name. Below you’ll find the most important information
- 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series
- 212 horsepower inline 6 cilinder 4.5 liter engine
- Fulltime 4 Wheel Drive – Center Differential locks when you need it
- Automatic Transmission
- Milage: ~210.000 miles (338.000 km) – Car is known to last 500.000 miles with same engine, google it if you don’t believe me
- ARB Bumper – Got me through an attempted roadblock robbery in Mexico!
- Old Man Emu 2 inch lift heavy duty suspension – More stable ride, more clearance, able to carry all the equipment you need
- Snorkel and higher differential valve – The Land Cruiser can cross waist high rivers
- ARB roof rack – Strongest rack there is, carry all the cargo you want to carry
- 6 Yokohama Geolander all terrain tires (4 brand new, 2 spares with enough tread left) – Never get stuck + just exchange the tire if you have a flat, no fixing on the road necessary
- Custom-built Sleeping and Storage Platform – Sleep on top, store everything underneath
- Fullsize Mattress – Comfortably sleeps 2 people up to 6’3″ (190cm)
Additional gear (included with the car):
- 48″ Hi-Lift Red All Cast Jack – lifts up to 7,000lbs (3,175kg) with ease
- 4 x 5 gallon (20l) Jerry Cans – 20 gallons (80l) extra fuel capacity to go where you want
- Recovery gear (towrope, shackles, mudtrax, US Military Shovel, etc.) – Pull others out of rivers and be rewarded with endless gratitute
- 2 Big Roof Rack Storage Crates – Store all your bulky stuff on the roof and don’t worry about it
- Complete kitchen setup (Stove, Grill, Pot, Pan, Plates, Cooler, etc.) – cook where and what you want
- …yes I could go on
Disclaimer: The car has sustained a “character enhancing” hit to the front bumper, only minor damage to the chassis, which has been professionally repaired. Pictures show current status accurately.
Please feel free to send me an email for further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the form below to contact the seller directly!